Stay with us for one night and visit the home of Jameson Whiskey in the nearby historic Market Town of Midleton.
Enjoy a delicious Whiskey cocktail before your five course dinner in one of the charming Ballymaloe dining rooms and a glass of the very special Midleton Very Rare after dinner.
During your stay enjoy a visit to the Jameson Distillery Midleton only 10 minutes from Ballymaloe House. Today, every drop of Jameson enjoyed anywhere in the world is produced in Midleton. Take a hosted tour of the distillery which brings the fascinating story of Jameson’s rich heritage to life. You learn about the hard-working people and field-to-glass processes responsible for the whiskey that bears John Jameson’s name. The Jameson Experience Tour includes the following:
- 75 minute guided tour
- Short film and tour of Distillery buildings
- Complimentary glass of Jameson or Jameson Ginger and Lime Cocktail at the end of the tour.
- Tours available 7 days a week. First tour 10.30am, last tour 4.45pm with tours regularly throughout the day
- Guests will receive a voucher from the hotel during their stay. Simply present this voucher at the Jameson Distillery Midleton and they’ll look after you from there!
- Vouchers must be redeemed during your stay at Ballymaloe House
Unique Break includes
- One night B&B at Ballymaloe House
- Pre-dinner Jameson whiskey cocktail
- Five course dinner
- A Midleton Very Rare after dinner
- Tour of Jameson Distillery Midleton (as detailed above)
From February 2019 from €245 per person
An exclusive 'Behind the Scenes' tour and tastings are available on special request.