Did you know that you can now dine with us à la carte?
Ballymaloe House is open from Wednesday to Saturday for overnight guests and Wednesday evening to Sunday inclusive for restaurant bookings.
Our Restaurant Opening times, for now, are as follows:
- Wednesday: à la carte dinner menu (from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm)
- Thursday: à la carte lunch (from 12.30 pm to 2 pm) and Dinner (from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm)
- Friday: à la carte lunch menu (from 12.30 pm to 2 pm) and Dinner (from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm)
- Saturday: Table-d’hote lunch menu (from 12.30 pm until 2 pm) Dinner is an à la carte menu served from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
- Sunday: Table-d’hote lunch menu at €50 per person (from 1 pm to 3 pm).
- The house will be closing after lunch on Sunday until Wednesday dinner for the foreseeable future.
Pre-booking essential: : 021 465 2531 E: [email protected]
Please note: Due to current government Covid-19 restrictions we must limit our dining tables to a maximum of 6 guests only and from a maximum of 3 households. In-house weddings can be catered for up to 45 guests.
The Ballymaloe Shop and Café at Ballymaloe House is open 7 days a week as follows:
- Irish Crafts, Gifts and Kitchen Shop: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Ballymaloe Café (at the back of the shop): 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Your safety, and that of our team, is our absolute priority. Our 7 private dining rooms allow you to meet as a family, enjoying the Ballymaloe experience whilst complying with social distancing guidelines.
Our onsite Covid-19 committee will ensure that all guidance from HSE, the Restaurants Association of Ireland and Government protocols are stringently complied with and fully up to date.
We look forward to safely welcoming you to Ballymaloe House and sincerely thank our guests, Ballymaloe House staff, suppliers and community for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Please call Daphne to book a unique break with us now on +353 (0)21 465 2531 or visit UNIQUE BREAKS or purchase a GIFT VOUCHER now to send to someone special, inviting them to look forward to making memories together soon.
Please note: we are delighted to offer complimentary upgrades to guests redeeming Ireland's Blue Book vouchers (subject to availability)
We all very much look forward to seeing you here soon.
Fern Allen & family and all at Ballymaloe House